Category : survivor stories
During this webinar, two American child marriage survivors share their stories, highlighting the vulnerabilities and challenges they faced. Experts from the Tahirih Justice Center and Greater Boston Legal Services also share guidance on:
- Red flags and warning signs of forced marriage
- Collaborative strategies to assist minors to avoid or delay a forced marriage
- Creative legal approaches to preventing the forced marriage of minors
- Privacy protection and tech safety planning
- Preventing travel overseas if a forced marriage is imminent or suspected
This webinar was presented as part of the Forced Marriage Initiative’s Quarterly Webinar Series on December 12, 2016.
*This webinar is not publicly available. Please contact us at FMI@tahirih.org for more information.